If you are looking for fast pace and fun workout
Aerial Arts focus on flexibility, body balancing, body strength, and creativity but still base on the basic principle of Yoga.
Design to work on progressions, skills, and sequences including climbing, locking yourself into the fabric and when you feel you are getting bored, you will eventually drops, rolls, and dives.
Why should you attend Aerial Arts?
- Increases adventure and playfulness to body health and life quality
- Cultivate self trust
- Stimulate health circulation
- Inspires positive life changes
- Encourage body awareness and focus
- Recent surgery (esp. shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrist)
- Heart disease
- Very high or low blood pressure
- Easy onset vertigo
- Osteoporsis/ bone weakness
- Recent head injury
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Propensity for fainting
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Severe arthritis
- Sinusitis or head cold
- Hiatal hernia, disc herniation or acute discogenic disease
- Recent stroke
- Artificial hips
- Radicultis (inflammation of nerve root in spine)
- Severe muscle spasms
- Botox injections (within 6 hours)
What to wear?
Comfortable sports attire. Long leggings and fitting clothing are strongly recommended. No footwear required