Good look, good workout
Aerial Hoop or Lyra good training tool for upper body strength, core and straddles.
It brings out the inner you and also those good young memories of playing the monkey bar and spinning wheels but just looks much nicer. You will never feel boring and also the great feels of flying!
Why should you attend Aerial Hoop?
- Increased pose access and improved balance
- Improved upper body strength, core and
- Encourages body awareness
- Increases adventure and playfulness
- Inspires positive life changes
- Calms the nervous system and offers support
- Recent surgery (esp. shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrist)
- Heart disease
- Very high or low blood pressure
- Easy onset vertigo
- Osteoporsis/ bone weakness
- Recent head injury
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Propensity for fainting
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Severe arthritis
- Sinusitis or head cold
- Hiatal hernia, disc herniation or acute discogenic disease
- Recent stroke
- Artificial hips
- Radicultis (inflammation of nerve root in spine)
- Severe muscle spasms
- Botox injections (within 6 hours)
What to wear?
Comfortable sports attire. Long leggings and fitting clothing are strongly recommended. No footwear required