We love workshops and events. Who don’t?
We organize, share or sponsor events and workshops. If you have any interest in any events or workshop, do give us a buzz.
Check our latest ongoing events here.
60th Malaysia Merdeka
60 Sets of passes at 31% Discount.
How to get these passes?
Write your comment on this photos. Any comment but strictly no profanity.
Every 31st comment on this photos are entitled to purchase one set of passes at 31% discount. (So it will be 31st comment, 62nd comment and 93rd comment and so on). Replies to a comment is not counted.
60 passes at 31% discount will be:
- 10 x 25 passes for any classes at RM448.50
Normal price RM650.00
- 10 x 10 passes for any Aerial Yoga at RM220.80
Normal price RM320.00
- 10 x 10 passes for Kickboxing at RM186.30
Normal price RM270.00
- 10 x 10 passes for Pound Fitness at RM165.60
Normal price RM240.00
- 10 x 20 passes for any Zumba or Kpop Workout at RM165.60
Normal price RM240.00
- 10 x 20 passes for any Yoga or Pilates at RM158.70
Normal price RM230.00
If you are the 31st person to comment, you can choose which passes to purchase, while stock last
Here are the things to note
- If you are the 31st person to comment and you do not wish to purchase, you will still receive a single walk in pass of any class.
- All passes are valid for 1 year.
- We will PM you if you are the 31st person to comment and we will inform you on how to purchase the passes. Check all your Facebook inboxes!
- This promotion ends on the 30th August 2017 or all passes is sold out.
Naughty Burlesque Workshop with Cecilia Teh
In this “Naughty Burlesque Workshop”, you can learn to tease, pose like a pin-up girl, and be as sexy as Deepika Padukone.
Discover the naughtiness in yourself. You’ll learn how to develop your burlesque alter-ego. You also will get to know your inner self a little bit better, all via humor and fun moves.
Yoga with Chair by Alvin Kwan
Chair yoga is a general term for practices that modify yoga poses so that they can be done while seated in a chair. These modifications make yoga accessible to people who cannot stand or lack the mobility to move easily from standing to seated to supine positions. Many of the basic body mechanics of the individual postures are retained, no matter the stance of the practitioner. While seated on chairs, students can do versions of twists, hip stretches, forward bends, and mild backbends.
(Click here for more details)