Martial Art (with Teakwondo)
Full-body workout workout that derived from Teakwondo philosophy. Throw out all the boring Teakwondo part and only focus on the fun part. Intense 90 minutes that guarantee to burn calories and toning.
Combination of boxing, martial arts and aerobics, and encompasses a large variety of exercise types. They are also very effective at providing a total body workout that not only burns a reasonable number of calories, but tones the muscles as well. The number of calories burned per exercise session varies according to your weight, intensity level, duration of your exercise session.
Why should you attend Martial Art (with Teakwondo)?
Build stamina, improve coordination and flexibility, and burn calories as you build lean muscle with this fun and challenging workout.
- Build your stamina
- Improved coordination and flexibility
- Burn calories as you build lean muscle
- A type of self defense
- Challenging and fun
- Recent surgery (esp. shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrist)
- Heart disease
- Very high or low blood pressure
- Easy onset vertigo
- Osteoporsis/ bone weakness
- Recent head injury
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Propensity for fainting
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Severe arthritis
- Sinusitis or head cold
- Hiatal hernia, disc herniation or acute discogenic disease
- Recent stroke
- Artificial hips
- Radicultis (inflammation of nerve root in spine)
- Severe muscle spasms
- Botox injections (within 6 hours)
What to wear?
Wear comfortable sports shoes, a tee or tank on top and shorts or form-fitting pants on the bottom.