Intensive Cardio Martial Art Workout – The Professional
Kick boxing is a combination of boxing, martial arts and aerobics, and encompasses a large variety of exercise types. They are also very effective at providing a total body workout that not only burns a reasonable number of calories, but tones the muscles as well. The number of calories burned per exercise session varies according to your weight, intensity level, duration of your exercise session.
Why should you attend Kickboxing?
Build stamina, improve coordination and flexibility, and burn calories as you build lean muscle with this fun and challenging workout.
- Build your stamina
- Improved coordination and flexibility
- Burn calories as you build lean muscle
- A type of self defense
- Challenging and fun
Alternatively you can go for Fit Combat, it is less intense and incorporate more fun element! We promise that you will still able to stand up after a class of FIT COMBAT
- Recent surgery (esp. shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrist)
- Heart disease
- Very high or low blood pressure
- Easy onset vertigo
- Osteoporsis/ bone weakness
- Recent head injury
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Propensity for fainting
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Severe arthritis
- Sinusitis or head cold
- Hiatal hernia, disc herniation or acute discogenic disease
- Recent stroke
- Artificial hips
- Radicultis (inflammation of nerve root in spine)
- Severe muscle spasms
- Botox injections (within 6 hours)
What to wear?
Wear comfortable sports shoes, a tee or tank on top and shorts or form-fitting pants on the bottom.