(This is a continuing program designed by YACEP, Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor RYT can complete and submit for Yoga Alliance.)
Course Content and Syllabus:
Instructor able to speak Chinese and English.
The 10 training agenda:
- Learn 2 sets of Aerial Yoga method, Aerial Yoga with HAMMOCK and Aerial Yoga with SILK (large silk cloth).
- Learn from Beginner Flow, follow by Intermediate and lastly Advance flow. Each flow consist of 11 modules that includes: spine extension module, leg extension module, lower back extension module, flip action module, the basic core / advanced core / Strengthen the core action module.
- Practical teaching skills: Learn how to deliver instruction, class flow preparation (including preparing warm-up, pre class practises, Aerial Flowaction, posture, etc)
- Aerial yoga proper method, position posture skills.
- Aerial Yoga’s Applied Anatomy.
- Muscle Anatomy.
- The right usage and combination of muscle and bone structure during aerial yoga.
- Aerial Yoga breathing method.
- Practise among instructors with posture and flow developed by Bobo Sin.
- Aerial yoga position method exercises: warm-up training, posture exercises, teaching practice.
Miss BOBO SIN Qualifications:
- Founder and Managing Director of Workshop by Bobo Sin in Hong Kong(Engaged in yoga industry for more than 10 years)
- The only specialise backbend yoga instructor Hong Kong
- First Artistic Aerialist from Hong Kong to conduct classes and operating studios in America and Europe
- Been organizing Yoga Teacher Training Courses since 2012 with role as Master Trainer
- Certified for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Program in 2013
- Certified for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Advance Level Teacher Training Program in 2014
- From From 2012 to 2015, Bobo Sin has trained over hundreds of yoga instructors with over 90% became mentors and also one in every two participants became full-time yoga instructors (Bobo Sin Teacher Training Course guranteed that anyone can be an instructor)
- Since 2014, Bobo Sin has trained over hundreds of instructor on Tri-color Hammock Yoga
- Explain the origin of aerial yoga
- Evolution of Aerial Yoga and how to evolve
- The difference between ground yoga and aerial yoga
- Relationship between Trainer and aerial yoga equipments (SILK & HAMMOCK)
- Different types of Hammocks and Silk
- Learn various breathing methods with the aerial yoga practice (including yoga breathing method, kinematic breathing method, Pilates breathing method)
- Anatomy theory and muscle anatomy
- Core muscle training, coordination of muscle, deep muscle training
- The main core: rectus abdominis, transverse abdominal muscle, latissimus dorsi
- The benefits of aerial yoga
- Beginner (Stage 1) body warm-up and posture exercises
- Take Note and contact us if you have the following before you enrol: high blood pressure, ear water imbalance, heart disease, pituitary disease
- Spine neutral position
- Pelvis neutral position
- Correct posture explanation
- Beginner (Stage 1), (Stage 2) warm-up training and posture exercises
Intermediate (Stage 1) warm-up training and position, intermediate (Stage 2) warm-up training and posture exercises
Advance (Stage 1) warm-up training and posture exercises
Advance (Stage 2) warm-up training and posture exercises
* Course Date:
– 2018/05/01 ~ 2018 / 05/05
* Class time
– May 1 12 ~ 6pm
– May 2 12 ~ 6pm
– May 3 12 ~ 6pm
– May 4 12 ~ 6pm
– May 5 12 ~ 6pm
Terms and Conditions and Student Code
- No refund for students that are absent regardless of any conditions.
- All registered course are not transferable to other person or other courses or other classes.
- We reserved the right to postpne the classes due to instructor illness, or natural disaster or any event that causes the course cannot be continued in the studio.
- In case of any dispute, the Company reserves all rights to change the terms without notice.
- Course time and content might change by instructor to suit student progress. Decision will be made by instructor when necessary.
Contact +6011 3552 8210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We reserved the right to end the sales earlier if we have enough number of participants, register early to secure your place!