The motto is to create a pain-free lifestyle. Constant pain such as neck, shoulders & back pain in our daily life affected our emotion, performance in work, relationships and etc. There is no miracle drug to eliminate these pain. However, we can reduce the pain and with constant practise we can prevent it. The class is assisted with hammock, making the class more effective and fun!
Pilates class is divided into two section, the first section is to create balanced, elongated muscles, improved posture, strengthen the body and ease of movement. The second section will be using tools as therapy we work to release the tension in out body.
Why should you attend Aerial Pilates?
Improve core strength, stability and body balance. Get back your body into the right shape.
- Increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks
- Improved coordination and flexibility
- Enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- Reduces pain on neck, shoulders and back
- Recent surgery (esp. shoulder, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrist)
- Heart disease
- Very high or low blood pressure
- Easy onset vertigo
- Osteoporsis/ bone weakness
- Recent head injury
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Propensity for fainting
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Severe arthritis
- Sinusitis or head cold
- Hiatal hernia, disc herniation or acute discogenic disease
- Recent stroke
- Artificial hips
- Radicultis (inflammation of nerve root in spine)
- Severe muscle spasms
- Botox injections (within 6 hours)
What to wear?
Wear comfortable sports wear. Shoes is not required.